Sari Ribbon Christmas decorations
I really hope you can join me on one of my crafty sessions. The whole purpose of these sessions is to enjoy a bit of ‘me’ time whilst being creative with like-minded people.
This session is 'Sari Ribbon Christmas decorations' and you will be shown how to create 2 or 3 beautiful Christmas decorations using colourful and bright sari ribbons. This will be a hand sewing workshop, you can embellish your decorations with different stitches and well as adding beads and sequins to add even more sparkle! A chance to lose yourself in a few hours of creativity with like minded people.
· The sessions will be held at Bibelot;
•the workshop space is up 2 flights of stairs, please take this into consideration before booking.
· The sessions will last for 3 hours. Materials will be provided but you will also have the opportunity to purchase extra materials from the shop.
· Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided. If you have a specific request other than tea or coffee please let me know and I will try my best to accommodate you, please feel free to bring along your own decaf/fruit tea if you prefer.
· You will create your own unique print
· Payment is non-refundable, if you cannot attend, I will try my best to fill your space, but if this is not possible, I am afraid I cannot provide a refund.
· In the event that I have to cancel, full refunds will be given.
· If you have any specific medical conditions or dietary requirements, please let me know.
· Places on the sessions are limited and can only be secured with full payment.
By booking your space you are agreeing to the points raised above
On the night, please arrive between 5.45pm and 5.55 so that we can have a prompt start. The shop will be closed to the public so please wait outside when you arrive, and I will let you in.
If you need to contact me, please call me on 07971025558 or email me on [email protected]